The Attention Demander
Behavior: Specific attitudes and actions of this child at home and/or at school.
- Usually loud.
- Responds negatively to authority.
- Tries to force his/her way into peer groups.
- Frequently late to class.
- Late in getting materials ready and assignments turned in.
- Frequently out of his/her seat.
- Picks on other students.
- Usually asks unnecessary questions.
- Often tries to be nonconformist in order to gain attention.
- Says the wrong thing at the wrong time.
- Often wears unusual or attention-getting clothing.
- May use profanity or crude language.