You Can Handle Them All
The Attention Demander
- Usually loud.
- Responds negatively to authority.
- Tries to force his or her way into peer groups.
- Frequently late to everything.
- Late in getting school assignments turned in.
- At school, frequently out of his or her seat.
- Picks on siblings and other children.
- Usually asks unnecessary questions.
- Often tries to be nonconformist in order to gain attention.
- Says the wrong thing at the wrong time.
- Often wears unusual or attention-getting clothing.
- May use profanity or crude language.